The APR 49/20 features good maneuverability and power with an 8,2 kw engine available to help with climbing and, ultimately, compaction. The machine performs at grades up to 30 per cent.
The APR 49/20 is heavier than most of the vibratory plates with the exception of the APR 59/20.
Working widths of 450 mm can be broadened with extensions of 75 mm and 150 mm. The engine hood is durable and protective but also grants great accessibility for servicing.
- Operator friendly, vibration-cushioned guide handle that is foldable for easy transportation
- Smooth variable hydrostatic forward and reverse motion including the possibility for “on-the-spot” vibration
- Easy, ergonomic handling
- Maintenance friendly two-shaft exciter unit with long service intervals and lifetime
- Wear-resistant, self-cleaning base plate
- Well-protected, robust centrifugal clutch with wear-resistant V belt
- Powerful petrol or diesel engine
- Other options include a rubber mat for asphalt paver applications, hour meter and an electric starter