- The DC-20WH is a heavy-duty hydraulic rebar cutter that is also portable! This machine will safely, and cleanly cut rebar up to #6 (3/4”) diameter (Grade 60).
- Continuous development, since 1972, has led to higher output, lower weight, and extreme toughness and durability. The DC-20WH is the most popular Rebar Cutter sold in the United States.
- The DC-20WH is a spark-free, efficient, cold-cutting shear – unlike saws, abrasive blades and cutting torches
- A safety relief valve for retracting the piston and a cutting guard are standard features
- Ships complete in a carrying case, hydraulic oil and a tool kit. Tune-up kits are sold separately.
Benner Nawman #6 (3/4”) Electric Portable Rebar Cutter DC-20WH
|Maximum Cutting Diameter||3/4″ #6 Rebar (19mm) – Grade 60|
|Cutting Speed / Pressure||3 Seconds / 15 Tons|
|Voltage/Amperage||115V 50/60Hz / 10 amps|
|Tool Weight||25.4 lbs (11.5 kg)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||16″ (410mm) x 4.3″ (110mm) x 8.2″ (210mm)|
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Benner Nawman #6 (3/4”) Electric Portable Rebar Cutter DC-20WH”