- The DC-25X portable heavy-duty rebar cutter will safely, efficiently, and cleanly cut rebar up to #8 (1”) diameter grade 60.
- The DC-25X cutter is ideal for a small fabrication shop. Because our rebar cutters feature a locking trigger switch, the cutter can be operated with a foot pedal switch and a GFI protected electrical outlet.
- There are no sparks or flame so it also works great on epoxy-coated rebar.
- It’s the fastest, safest, and most economical way to cut rebar on the job. A safety relief valve for retracting the piston and a cutting guard are standard features.
- Ships complete in a steel carrying case with hydraulic oil and a tool kit.
|Maximum Cutting Diameter||1″ #8 Rebar (25mm) Grade 60|
|Cutting Speed / Pressure||5 Seconds / 30 Tons|
|Voltage/Amperage||115V 50/60Hz / 12 amps|
|Tool Weight||49.6 lbs (22.5 kg)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||20″ (515mm) x 5.9″ (150mm) x 9.8″ (250mm)|