- The BNCE-20 is a compact and lightweight tool that has a 3-position removable side handle and a rotating trigger handle provides the operator with multiple cutting positions and increased maneuverability in tight areas.
- This amazing tool can cut a variety of materials including rebar, all-thread rod, coil rod, EMT conduit, pipe, tubing, and more.
- Cutting Edge Saws are designed to emit minimal cutting sparks and the cut material is burr-free and cool to the touch.
Benner Nawman Cutting Edge Saw BNCE-20
- (1) Cutting Edge Saw, BNCE-20
- (2) 4-3/8″ Tungsten Carbide-Tipped Blades, RB-BNCE-KNH
- (1) Chip Collector
- (1) Allen Wrench
- (1) Extra Set of Brushes
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Manual
|BLADE SIZE||4.375″ (110 mm)|
|BLADE TYPE||(2 ea.) Tungsten Carbide Tipped|
|BLADE NUMBER OF TEETH||24|
|BLADE KERF||1.6 mm|
|NO LOAD RPM||2,000|
|DEPTH OF CUT||.860″ (21.8 mm)|
|CONSTRUCTION TYPE||DOUBLE INSULATED|
|CORD TYPE||18 AWG, 2 CORD|
|PLUG TYPE||U.S. POLARIZED 2-PRONG|
|CORD LENGTH||10 ft. (3 m)|
|TOOL LENGTH||20.3″ (515 mm)|
|TOOL WIDTH||5.5″ (140 mm)|
|TOOL HEIGHT||3.9″ (99 mm)|
|NET TOOL WEIGHT||7.6 lbs. (3.5 kg)|
|ETL/UL Listed||Certified and Listed|
|WARRANTY||One year from date of purchase|
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Benner Nawman Cutting Edge Saw BNCE-20”