The Bosch Speed Clean bit connected to vacuum system cuts hole-drilling process by 50% less versus the standard hand-cleaning method. A proprietary Bosch design allows dust and debris to be removed through the milled center of the bit. Dust reduction, which reduces friction on the bit, also increases drilling speed by 25 percent. A rubber adapter is provided with every Bosch Speed Clean bit. Bit life is comparable to Bulldog and SpeedX bits. System also reduces airbourne silica dust, a known contributor to respiratory illnesses.
- Hollow drill bit – connects to a vacuum system to deliver up to 50% time savings versus the conventional drill-blow-brush-blow anchor-installation method
- Faster drilling – provides up to 25% greater drilling speed thanks to less dust and reduced friction
- Great durability – one-piece design offers comparable life to Bosch Bulldog bits
- Part of a dust-reduction engineered solution – included rubber adapter and bit works with a vacuum system to manage airborne silica dust
- Optimized for adhesive anchoring – works with Simpson Strong-Tie® Set-XP® high-strength anchoring adhesive