The Bosch GPL100-50G features a 5-point, self-leveling laser with minus 1/8 in. accuracy at 30 ft. for up/down plumb, align and level applications (the bottom point’s accuracy is plus or minus 1/4 in. at 30 ft.). This unit features Green-Beam technology, which is up to 4X brighter than standard red beams. It also has the Bosch-exclusive VisiMax technology, which delivers maximum beam brightness in most jobsite conditions. The unit includes point projection to the front, so it can be used in a variety of positions for flexibility on the job. It is faster than a standard manual plumb bob. The unit includes several durability features, such as the Smart Pendulum System to lock the laser when switched off, 360° rotation, a hard carrying case and full rubber over mold housing. The integrated multi-purpose laser mount features strong magnets and allows the user to mount the laser virtually anywhere.
- 5-point plumb and level point projection – accurately transfers and aligns level, plumb, 90° and grade points
- Built-in VisiMax technology – monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Bright green-beam laser – up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
- Full rubber over mold housing – helps to protect major impact points, with a design similar to a roll cage
- Smart pendulum system allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport – after switching off, pendulum is locked, plus 360° rotation for extra-protection
- Integrated multi-purpose laser mount – positions and mounts with magnets or threaded mounts (1/4 in. 20)