Bosch’s X-LOCK Cup Brushes feature the X-LOCK mount that offers a change out that’s up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. There’s an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The wheel is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. Bosch Cup Brushes are ideal for removing weld scale, burrs, and corrosion. These crimped wire cup brushes are made with carbon steel bristles that provide a softer brushing action for confined spaces. The precision-balanced cup virtually eliminates vibration and they are made with high-quality materials. X-LOCK Cup Brushes are not backward compatible with standard 7/8 In. mounts.
- Cup Brush wheel with the X-LOCK mount design – offers a faster, fixed mount, and high-quality materials
- X-LOCK wheel change – features snap-on mounting and grinder lever wheel release for change-out that’s up to five times faster
- Tool-free disc swap – the wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts for no losable parts
- Tough for metal – designed to be ideal for removing weld scale, burrs, and corrosion
- Precision-balanced cup – virtually eliminates vibration
- Application focused – designed specifically for use with small angle grinder
- Quality manufacturing – features high-quality materials for durability