The CP1290 (90-pound class) demolition tool is engineered to deliver the power and durability necessary for a variety of construction and plant maintenance appliacations such as breaking heavy and reinforced concrete, frozen ground, asphalt, boulders and pavement.
- Alloy steel forgings provide excellent durability
- Four-bolt backhead design withstands rugged use Integral oiler provided continuous lubrication
- Heavy-duty front headsprings reduce reaction back to operator
- Reversible piston reduced maintenance cost
- Air inlet swivel for easy maneuverabilty