- Improved water resistance and mechanical life are provided by the new direct contact switching with the PC board.
- Locate ferrous objects under ground, under snow, or in water
- Includes multiple convenience features like an LCD visual display and/or audio tone, a lightweight, easy-grip design, and water resistant cases.
- Also features easy battery access and outstanding battery life.
- Patented electronic balancing procedure allows balancing to be done quickly and efficiently.
- All manufacturing is done at CST to ensure quality control.
- The Magna-Trak 100’s LCD indicator offers a digital bar graph display, in addition to a standard audio tone, to precisely identify the target object, especially in noisy, congested areas. An additional feature is a visual reminder when batteries are low
- The lightweight Magna-Trak 100 features simple, waterproof, push-button membrane pad operation with an ergonomic design.
CST/Berger Magna-Trak 100 Magnetic Locator w/ Soft Case
- Waterproof up to housing; water-resistant housing
- Signal indicating LCD meter (models 100 and 102 only)
- Easy access battery compartment
- On/Off, Volume, and Sensitivity Controls
- Strong, lightweight aluminum tube
- “High-Tec” magnetic toroidal sensors and patented electronic balancing circuitry
- Durable hard rubber tip
- Battery life ±100 hours; low battery indicator on LCD models
- Soft carrying case
- Length: 42-3/4″; Weight: 3 lbs./1.3kg
- Five year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “CST/Berger Magna-Trak 100 Magnetic Locator w/ Soft Case”