Diablos next generation 7-1/4 24T Framing Blade with new Tracking Point Tooth design delivers maximum life and durability with effortless cutting performance. Up Your Cutting Game with this one-of-a-kind Tracking Point tooth grind for unmatched cutting performance and efficiency. This is the only 7-1/4 blade on the market to include Tracking Point Tooth design, making it is ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in pressure treated wood, 2x lumber, plywood, hardwoods & softwoods.
- Tracking Point tooth design acts provides straight cuts & control carbide wear for up to 5x longer cutting life vs other blades and 2X the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Tracking Point tooth design also delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws (65% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades)
- Newly Enhanced Anti-Vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-Shield Non-stick coating resists heat, gumming and corrosion
- Laser-Cut Thin kerf for less resistance and greater cutting efficiency
- Ideal For: General construction applications, framers, roofers, remodelers, and concrete formers