Carry all the tools to float concrete at once! The 48″ Bull Float has a Gator Glide Adjustable Leveling Bracket securely attached. The strong aluminum alloy blade has extra-wide rib spacing on top of the blade for added stability. The double tilt bracket is made from high-strength aluminum with long-wearing bronze and stainless steel components housed internally to avoid concrete build-up. Dual grease fittings flushes out dirt and lubricates the bracket. Four 6′ x 1-3/4″ aluminum bull float handles fit snugly in the strong case to eliminate any slippage. The handles are powder coated to prevent the user’s hands from turning black from oxidation. Each handle is swagged and fitted with a double button clip to fit together without additional inserts.
- Holds all the tools for floating a slab
- Ribbed Aluminum Alloy Bull Float
- Strong Gator Glide Double Tilt Bracket
- Four swagged aluminum 6′ x 1-3/4″ Button Handles
- Bright yellow, powder-coated handles
- Heavy-duty PVC plastic case
- Strong steel clips hold the case closed
- Nylon shoulder strap included
- Available in Round or Square end.