The Nemo GRABO revolutionized the way construction professionals lift, carry and install heavy and awkward items. GRABO can lift tiles, natural stone, wet cast concrete pavers and many sheet goods used in general construction. This highly popular and trusted power tool, lives up to the promise of “Heavy Lifting – Made Easy”. GRABO is an ideal lifting tool for natural stone, rough patterned tiles, countertops, glass, diamond patterned steel (checker plate) and even slightly porous materials such as plywood and drywall. GRABO creates a powerful vacuum, and has a safe lifting capacity of up to 375 pounds. The ergonomic design provides maximum work efficiency. It is lightweight and can be easily carried around in a tool box. It’s portability, simple operation, and performance make it a game-changer for professionals in the building and construction industry. It is also great for moving furniture and appliances. To lift any flat slab of solid material, simply turn on the GRABO and place it straight on the surface. Once the vacuum pump is activated, it creates a strong suction and firmly attaches to almost any surface, rough or smooth. This makes lifting panels or slabs, or even objects of different materials much easier.
- Safe lifting up to 375 lbs (170 Kg)
- Full day’s work on a single battery charge
- Suction maintained up to 30 minutes even if battery runs out or tool is turned off
- Dust and water resistant
- Comprehensive 1-year warranty that increases to 18 months when GRABO is registered at grabo.com
- Each GRABO kit includes: GRABO vacuum lifter tool, 14.8 volt 2.6 Ah Li-ion battery, wall charger, canvas bag and instruction manual