Husqvarna’s LF 100 LAT is a fast-operating forward plate compactor, engineered for efficient compaction of asphalt and soil with its watering system and adjustable water flow.gardening/landscaping, foundations, patching and repair applications.
- Ideal for repair jobs and maintenance work such as driveways and parking lots
- Large corrosion-free water tank features an oversized cap and smart water distribution system which enable you to work longer with less stops for re-filling and faster refilling
- The watering system, that prevents the bottom plate from sticking to the hot asphalt, uses only a minimum of water thanks to the easily adjustable water flow
- The machine is easy to clean, leaves no marks on the pavement and uses whatever water is available on-site
- Efficient, patented low-vibration handle lowers the vibration levels below 2 m/s²
DIMENSIONS – PLATE 19.6″ X 23.3″
WEIGHT – 181 LBS
CENTRIFUGAL FORCE – 3,765 LBF
VIBRATION FREQUENCY – 5700 VPM
NOMINAL AMPLITUDE – 0.36 IN.
ENGINE – HONDA GX160 5.5 HP