Chalk Lines provide temporary to almost permanent perfectly straight lines. How a string is put together and what it is made of determines how much chalk a line holds and how much chalk a line lays down. Strings of the same diameter and material perform differently based on their structure.
- Standard lines are similar in size to a felt tip pen line.
- Line Thickness: Standard
- Line Structure: Twisted
- Line Material: Poly Synthetic
- Synthetic lines pick up and put down less chalk, but are more durable and are not affected by dampness
- Chalk Capacity: 3 to 3.5 oz
- Length: 100 ft
- Chalk Fill Closure: BigMouth chalk port for easy fill up and a sure protected seal
- Flush handle and patented wedge shape enables easy in and out of tool pouch
- 3X rewind with clutch release for fast line pay out and retrieval
- Gear Ratio: 3X = 100 feet in approximately 25 seconds
- Metal rewind arm and tough ABS case
- Made in the USA