The Keson Road Runner RRT1210 measuring wheel is ideal for asphalt paving, cable installation, lawn maintenance pros, irrigation design and installation, landscape design, law enforcement and telecom.
- Enhanced grip pistol-type handle increases control and comfort.
- Re-set on the handle and on the unit housing – no more bending over, lifting the wheel or stepping on it to reset to zero. Additionally, the re-set on the housing is reinforced to protect it when re-setting the counter with your foot.
- Brake on pistol grip – stops counting instantly. Stop adding lengths accidentally by putting the brake on exactly when you need it.
- Collapsing hinge – snaps into extended lock with the flick of the wrist and it disconnects if you forget to press the unlock trigger.
- Center-line handle design with counter on top of wheel – center of gravity aligned for perfect balance. This makes measuring easier and more accurate. The raised counter makes reading it easier.
- Compact fold-down – easily reduces to half its size for storage and portability. Storage is a snap.
- Flip-down kickstand – keeps the wheel upright when you need your hands free to perform other tasks and stays out of the way as you measure.
- Gear and shaft transmission for highest measurement accuracy and strength. No belts to stretch or fail.
- Handle lock – lock your handle in place when you’re not using the wheel. Our clamp protects the extension hinge from breaking.
- Counter type – Mechanical
- Wheel diameter – 12″
- Units and Range – 5-Digit Counter Measures up to 9999 Feet and 9 Tenths
Be the first to review “Keson Measuring Wheel Ft/Tenths RRT1210”