Float and finish your concrete slab without changing blades. Heavy-duty blade is designed to provide even coverage when using ride-on or walk-behind power troweler machines. Each blade is made of heavy-duty steel to exacting specifications for a superior blade. Designed with a hard thick steel to cut down on blade changes on the job creating a longer life and greater performance than standard blades. The wide combination blade has upturned ends with a floating edge to push down aggregate and allowing water to come to the surface. Then complete the job to a strong finish.
- Each blade is designed for longer life and greater performance
- Blades are made of heavy-duty steel to exacting specifications
- Blades are sold in packs of four
- Proudly made in the USA.
- The 14″ x 8″ blade fits most 36″ machines such as below…
- Allen/Razorback, Bartell, Master/Arrow, MBW, Stone, Stow, Wacker, Wagman, Whiteman/MultiQuip.