Multipurpose rake for heavy-duty landscaping and road work. The solid piece forged steel head features 16 teeth across 16″. The 2-5/8″ long curved teeth are excellent for breaking up soil, moving landscaping and asphalt materials. The bow design offers side bracing and easy cleaning. The back side of the rake head can be used for grading or spreading materials. An 8″ double riveted ferrule secures the 60″ hardwood handle to the head. Must ship via truck.
- 16 teeth across 16″ on head
- 2-5/8″ long tines to move thru and sift material
- Flip the rake over to smooth the material
- 8″ double riveted ferrule secures handle
- Strong 60″ hardwood handle
Be the first to review “Kraft Tool Steel 16″ Bow Rake”