The RB441T “TwinTier” is a 6th generation MAX Re-Bar-Tier. The TwinTier features 3 new innovative mechanisms making it the most efficient rebar tying tool on the market.
11 1/2″(H) x 4 3/4″(W) x 13″(L)
MINIMUM TIES PER COIL
MAXIMUM TIES PER COIL
APPLICABLE WIRE PRODUCT/GA
TW1061T / 19Ga, TW1061T-PC / 19Ga, TW1061T-EG / 19Ga
APPLICABLE REBAR SIZE
#3 x #3 – #7 x #7
TIES PER CHARGE
Approx. 1/2 sec
BATTERY CHARGE TIME
40 minutes full charge
- Double the Speed. The Dual Wire Feeding Mechanism increases productivity.
- Cost Savings. The Wire Pull Back Mechanism dispenses the precise amount of wire needed to form a tie, reducing wire usage. The TwinTier can tie 4000 ties per battery charge and up to 240 ties per coil of wire (on #4 x #4 rebar).
- Shorter Tie Height. The TwinTier’s Wire Bending Mechanism (Pat. Pending) produces a shorter tie height. Less concrete is needed to fully cover a wire tie.
- A large jaw enables the TwinTier to tie up to a #7 x #7 rebar.
- Slim arm fits easily at a 45⁰ angle for tight ties.
- An easy push gear release effortlessly opens gears to quickly feed wire when loading the tool.
Based on 1 review