Hitachi’s VB16Y Portable Rebar Cutter and Bender offers jobsite simplicity, precision, and portability promising to dramatically reduce the cost of on-site rebar installation. Unlike other machines on the market, the VB16Y can both bend and cut rebar and is easily transportable.
- 8 Amp motor, intense power (530W) that it uniformly bends up to No.5 (3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″) Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees
- Variable speed trigger with safety lock provides manual-like precision and control over the bending speed
- Reference markings on bending plate provide for easy position adjustment
- Precision angle bends are preset and completed in just seconds (cut: 3.1 seconds, bend: 5.1 seconds) for consistency
- With the turn of a pre-set dial, bends can be made in a variety of angles
- Extremely low profile design (18.4″L x 8.5″H x 9.1″W), yet extremely stable
- 39.7 lbs, portable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
Get all 3 free tools with a value of $1300.00
18V cordless impact driver, 15-amp concrete surface grinder, 15 amp portable cut-off saw.
Metabo 3 Free Tool Models WH18DBDL2CM, GM13YM, CC12YM
Be the first to review “Metabo VB16YM 40 lb Portable Rebar Bender/Cutter w/ Free Tools”