The Spectra Precision Laser CR600 Receiver is ideal for contractors doing both site prep and general construction. The CR600 can be either rod or machine mounted, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. Using the magnetic mount, the CR600 receiver is easily moved between backhoes, small excavators, box blades or skid steer loaders. With such a high degree of flexibility, the CR600 needs to be tough enough for any job.
- Designed for tough construction site conditions.
- Rugged, waterproof, lightweight magnesium housing can withstand a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) on concrete.
- Super-bright colored LED elevation indicators visibly indicate grade elevation information to the operator – even in poor light and up to 100 m (350 ft) in bright sunlight.
- Adjustable bandwidth lets the operator tighten the on-grade band to easily meet a variety of accuracy requirements with tighter tolerances – from rough grading through form leveling.
- Wraparound receiver cells with continuous pickup through an operating range of 270° provide less dead spots and improved productivity, especially for machine applications.
- Longer, above-grade receiver cells make digging with a back hoe easier than ever.
- Includes rod clamp and magnetic mount.