The Spectra Precision Laser HV301G green laser beam is easy to see in interior jobsite conditions. The superior visibility of the green beam is useful for extended working ranges or in bright conditions. The beam stays visible for efficient work in these less than ideal conditions.
The versatile HV301G automatically self-levels in both the horizontal and vertical modes and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Built-in vertical mounts and a simultaneous 90-degree reference beam are included and used in layout work and point transfer. Adjustable rotating speeds and scanning zones position the beam where it is needed.
Designed to be used by interior contractors, the HV301G laser is easy to set up and use. Intuitive controls allow operators to carry out many functions with simple one-touch commands. A 360 degree remote control is included and allows operation of key functions over the jobsite. A heavy-duty metal universal mount is included in the package and fits in the hard-shelled carrying case.
- High visibility green beam is four times more visible than standard red beam lasers allowing work at longer distances and in brighter conditions.
- Automatic self-leveling in horizontal and vertical applications increases productivity with fast setups and minimal training.
- Durable construction can withstand tough jobsite conditions.
- Temperature compensation for accurate use throughout the day.
- Intuitive one-touch operator controls allow anyone to get to work quickly.