The Spectra Precision Laser LL500 Laser Level is a one-person leveling system designed for longer range measurements across your entire site. Accurate, stable and reliable, the LL500 features a 1,600 ft (500 m) working diameter which increases productivity by reducing the need for multiple setups on a large job site. The rugged LL500 is self-leveling with built-in “out-of-level” shutoff that maintains accuracy over the entire work area and minimizes errors. Visible “spotting” beam determines receiver mounting placement makes it faster to find the on-grade position.
- 1,600-foot range with laser receiver.
- Self-leveling within 11 arc minutes.
- ±1/16 inch accuracy at 100 feet.
- Out of level alert.
- Great for control, excavations, slopes on grade, leveling forms and footers, screeding, and more.
- 360-degree continuous reference.
- One rotation speed.
- Height of instrument alert, with automatic shut off and LED flash alert.
- 5/8 – 11 tripod thread.
- Temperature compensation.
- Power Source: 4 D Cell Alkaline.
- Battery Life: 175 hours.
- Optional Charger and Ni-MH/Ni-CD not included.
- Includes: HL700 receiver and hard carrying case.
- 5 year limited warranty.