The Spectra Precision® Laser LL100N is a complete one man leveling crew in a case. A complete system is contained in a single hard-shelled, portable carrying case – the laser, receiver, and clamp – for easy transportation, storage, and use. A standard case with laser and receiver only is also available. Automatic, self-leveling ensures fast, accurate setups. Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training.
The LL100N laser is capable of handling a wide variety of elevation control applications. Versatility is added with single-axis manual slope capability for setting out driveways, ramps, and residential drainage lines. It is rugged enough for the toughest jobsite and designed to survive a 3 foot (1 m) drop onto concrete. The LL100N is backed by a 3-year instant over the counter exchange warranty.
- Up to 1,150 feet range with a laser receiver
- Self-leveling within ±5 degrees
- ±1/8-inch accuracy at 100 feet
- Simple one-button operation
- Single-axis manual slope
- Rotation speed: 600 RPM
- Height-of-instrument (H.I.) alert
- IP54 dustproof and water resistant
- D-cell alkaline battery
- Up to 80 hours of battery life