WINFAB 600N is a needlepunched nonwoven geotextile composed of polypropylene fibers that are formed into a dimensionally stable network, which allows the fibers to maintain their relative position. WINFAB 600N resists ultraviolet deterioration, rotting and biological degradation and is inert to commonly encountered soil chemicals.
- Durable, chemical resistant UV stabilized polypropylene fibers.
- High tensile strength, with excellent puncture and tear resistance.
- NW structure provides excellent surface friction and built in elongation.
- Chemically stable for use in aggressive environments.
- Fine pore structure and high permittivity.
New York State DOT Approved.
Available Sizes: 12 ft. x 360 ft.