- The Spectra Precision® LT20 Crossline Laser Tool is an automatic self-leveling laser that projects ultra bright horizontal and vertical lines. The laser tool is used in a wide variety of interior applications including leveling, layout, vertical plumb and alignment. The laser beam fan angle is wide to allow maximum coverage.
- The LT20 has been designed with a tough housing and generous overmold to withstand the rigors of the professional construction environment. This rugged tool is specified to pass 3 foot (1 meter) drop tests.
- Rugged — robust design allows work to continue even after dropping
- Bright lines — easy to see even in areas with bright light
- Versatile accessory — can be used for any application
- Wide fan beam angles — provides maximum coverage
- 3 year/2 years no cost warranty — best coverage for professional construction work
- Includes a pouch, target, accessory bracket, mounting strap, batteries and user guide
Line / Dot Lasers
Spectra Precision LT20 Cross Line Laser
- Working range up to 100 feet (30 meters)
- Accuracy ±1/8 inch at 30 feet
- Framing alignment
- IP54 dustproof and water-resistant
- Self-leveling within ± 4-degrees
- Robust design allows work to continue even after dropping
- Bright lines – easy to see even in areas with bright light
- Versatile accessory – can be used for any application
- Wide fan-beam angles – provides maximum coverage
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Spectra Precision LT20 Cross Line Laser”